How can i make my own Mappings?!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: How can i make my own Mappings?!Reply
How can i make my own Mappings?!
Posted on: 22.07.2012 by Tammi Donnel
Could someone please explain to me how to make an mapping?
if been trying but i just doesnt make any sense :s
i got an MF classic and i want to change the bottom four effect of the IG mapping or just make a whole new one,
there isnt a video out to explain the whole thing, just for the 3D, but it doesnt explain how to map an effect.

Hope someone can help, would be very much appreciated.

thanx
Tammi Donnel
Could someone please explain to me how to make an mapping?
if been trying but i just doesnt make any sense :s
i got an MF classic and i want to change the bottom four effect of the IG mapping or just make a whole new one,
there isnt a video out to explain the whole thing, just for the 3D, but it doesnt explain how to map an effect.

Hope someone can help, would be very much appreciated.

thanx
Kellie Myrum
If I understand correctly you plan to create whole new custom map for MFpro and leave MFclassic to have control over IG effects?

If that's so, you are on right way.
Tammi Donnel
Hey Stewe,

Thanks for replying, i have just ordered the MF Pro BeatMasher, with the Pro's i can be able to do 4 custem mappings so i was believeing to leave the classic for what it is so i dont have to do the whole thing u explained and just jump in to do a whole mapping.
Would that be any better?
maybe its easyer to explain, for some more help i ordered the TraktorBible ,

Thanks again
Kellie Myrum
It would be easy to explain some basic mapping stuff but this can be a million dollar question... Especially when say it doesn't make any sense to you.

To create changes the way you want to you must delete three preset effects and one supercombo in every of four deck focus mappings (midi generic devices). Other words, you need to check first which midi notes are those four buttons from bottom row sending when press and search IG mapping to delete them all. When you do this step hit me back and I'll help you with mapping your new effects.

Wish you luck.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy