Midi Fighter Livid Block Mapping

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter Livid Block MappingReply
Midi Fighter Livid Block Mapping
Posted on: 28.01.2011 by Giuseppina Zalucki
Ok so I have two midi fighters and I just got a livid block.

It has an 8x8 grid of buttons and I wanted to make the surface into 4 "midi fighters".

So pretty much the exact same mappings as if each were deck a, deck b etc etc.

Then I want to map the buttons on the top to be pitch control or effect modifiers if you toggle a button.

What would be the best way to replicate the midi fighters. Any words of wisdom. I am unsure how to make the "shift" button the shift button on the block. I so far only know how to make play and pause and the easy ones. Its so confusing.

I believe it would be such a cool map, it would be like 4 midi fighters all connected in one box.

Any advice on how to copy over the mapping scheme?
Giuseppina Zalucki
Ok so I have two midi fighters and I just got a livid block.

It has an 8x8 grid of buttons and I wanted to make the surface into 4 "midi fighters".

So pretty much the exact same mappings as if each were deck a, deck b etc etc.

Then I want to map the buttons on the top to be pitch control or effect modifiers if you toggle a button.

What would be the best way to replicate the midi fighters. Any words of wisdom. I am unsure how to make the "shift" button the shift button on the block. I so far only know how to make play and pause and the easy ones. Its so confusing.

I believe it would be such a cool map, it would be like 4 midi fighters all connected in one box.

Any advice on how to copy over the mapping scheme?
Kandi Odom
Hi did u got a chance to finish the block mapping??????
Gilma Marchini
Just take the deckalized, and set all 4 of the mappings to the inputs and outputs of the block. Take note of the midi notes used by midifighter here: http://www.djranking s.com/community /showthread.php?t=9960

Find the LED notes.

Click the midi learn, get yourself some tea, some antidepressants/depressants (depends if your an angry person or not), and enjoy the next hour or so of mapping.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy