BM Pro & Kontrol s4 using ver. 2.1.3 deck specific wont let me switch

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: BM Pro & Kontrol s4 using ver. 2.1.3 deck specific wont let me switchReply
BM Pro & Kontrol s4 using ver. 2.1.3 deck specific wont let me switch
Posted on: 08.08.2012 by Ursula Butka
Everything seems to work fine, but when i press shift and synch instead of switching focus on tracks it will just load a random sound from the maschine soundbank and do it for decks A and B. I am using a mac powerbook pro. I am just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

In other words, the thing works great, but I just cant switch Focus. Any help would be MUCH appreciated.
Ursula Butka
Everything seems to work fine, but when i press shift and synch instead of switching focus on tracks it will just load a random sound from the maschine soundbank and do it for decks A and B. I am using a mac powerbook pro. I am just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

In other words, the thing works great, but I just cant switch Focus. Any help would be MUCH appreciated.
Ursula Butka
I got, sorry about that guys, i had deck focus instead of deck specific .tsi installed. Just using the wrong one. Heads up to anyone if this happens to ya.
Ursula Butka
The thing that really drives me crazy is that it worked fine about 2 months ago when i used it with a pc and a kontrol x1. I'm not sure if the s4 and or mac would have a difference but any help would be so much help. Thanks ahead of time.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy