Theoretically a Midifighter could fit in this ..

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Theoretically a Midifighter could fit in this ..Reply
Theoretically a Midifighter could fit in this ..
Posted on: 09.08.2012 by Latoria Kavulich
Hey folks.

So i just picked up a UDG Creator case for my TA6. Now, dont quote me on this but i'm pretty sure if you ripped the foam insert out, a 3D would fit in there. I believe the Classic is slightly smaller height wise as well so they definitely would fit. Anyone game enough to try this? I may pick up another creator case just to test out the theory but they are pretty dear for us down in middle earth.
Latoria Kavulich
Hey folks.

So i just picked up a UDG Creator case for my TA6. Now, dont quote me on this but i'm pretty sure if you ripped the foam insert out, a 3D would fit in there. I believe the Classic is slightly smaller height wise as well so they definitely would fit. Anyone game enough to try this? I may pick up another creator case just to test out the theory but they are pretty dear for us down in middle earth.
Latoria Kavulich
I was going to get my x1600 from the states (djdeals.com) i worked out for my budget of 2k and taking into account the exchange rate etc i could grab one plus an odyssey case for around 1800nzd. Boy was i wrong .. buggers wanted over 500 extra for the shipping lol.
Tobi Rabuse
Same problem here in Australia mate. Everything is more expensive. It cost me $260 to get a Midi Fighter classic with no Silicon Case and D.I.Y. with the fastest postage and it still took a month to be delivered. Everything just seems to be more expensive the further away you get from the USA.
Latoria Kavulich

hmmmm

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy