Flashflooder's MF3D DeckGratMotion Traktor Mapping Walkthrough

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Flashflooder's MF3D DeckGratMotion Traktor Mapping WalkthroughReply
Flashflooder's MF3D DeckGratMotion Traktor Mapping Walkthrough
Posted on: 06.05.2012 by Latoria Kavulich
Werner Bile
Originally Posted by midifidler
Yes - Once you flash the MF3D with the remix firmware you use the 3rd left side button to toggle between HID and MIDI mode, in MIDI mode it should work as per usual with Flashflooders mapping.
It can be confusing at first because the firmware update resets the colors on the MF3D (or at least it did on mine). Rest assured that the mapping is still there, however, and you just need to assign the colors again in the utility.
Latoria Kavulich
Flashflooder just released a new version 1.1.2.

http://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/173#

Release Notes: Improved FX Routing on all Motion based FX (Fwd, Left, Right). All Motion FX now only On Focused deck and Off all other decks
Florene Tolo
edit: problem fixed with new mapping, thanks!
Kandi Odom
Thanks!!!!
Werner Bile
Originally Posted by midifidler
Yes - Once you flash the MF3D with the remix firmware you use the 3rd left side button to toggle between HID and MIDI mode, in MIDI mode it should work as per usual with Flashflooders mapping.
It can be confusing at first because the firmware update resets the colors on the MF3D (or at least it did on mine). Rest assured that the mapping is still there, however, and you just need to assign the colors again in the utility.
Adolf Hit
Kandi Odom
Hi, can i use this mapping in midi mode while still using the remix deck mapping in hid mode? if yes can someone please point me out how! Thx in advance!
Dinorah Breeding
had to update the firmware.
Dinorah Breeding
So I'm having major troubles getting this to work with my S4 and F1. I cant get the decks to focus using the MF, even after setting it to software. Does it matter I have TSP2 instead of TP2?
Lindsy Kalinoski
I can't focus deck on this mapping how can i do ?
Latoria Kavulich
Version 1.1.1 released http://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/173
robin loo
go to the controller manager inside the preferences --> MF3D mapping --> search for FX Amount (i believe its FX 2). there you can change the amount the buttons select when pressed.

for the combos see: http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=24757
Dagny Beeck
I love this mapping however I'd like to change the beat masher to have slower repeats, how can I change these values? I looked all over the controller editor but I'm not sure what to change.

I'd also like to change the gater as well from the first one being reversed to a slower normal gater.

Also what are all the button combo's for getting extra functions. I can only get the beatmasher combo to work.

Thanks!
BOUVIER Pascal
Hey guys! Got my colours sorted! This mapping is truly something special!

Well done! Flashflooder.

Just a quick question, I love the delay on the button on the MF3D but I feel when you let go of it, it seems to vanish too suddenly. Is there anything I could change in the mapping to change the amount of release?
Lillia Datson
Ah ive got it all sorted. This MF3D is Amazing!
robin loo
delete the default S4 mapping and add it back in via add -> traktor -> kontrol s4
Lillia Datson
Im still having issues with it, but this is on my part i believe.

I have the 4 banks disabled hold engaged, got the correct .tsi format and set it to focus in the software settings, however, i believe i went full retard and saved the Instantgrat mapping with my default S4 traktor mapping, so when i add my S4 traktor mapping back in, it just overwrites/crosses wires with the Deckgratmotion.

Anyway i can reverse this, or get hold of the original S4 traktor mapping for a clean slate?

Sorry for the noob post's guys.
Latoria Kavulich
Hi DubluW, backup and delete all the mappings in traktor, go ahead and import this one (make sure the file is in .tsi format) then re-import the other mappings, minus the original instant grat version.
Lillia Datson
Hi guys, ive tried to import this mapping into Traktor pro 2, but it shows up greyed out when i go to import it from my mappings file.
Ive currently got InstantGrat loaded.

Need some bare help on this, ive got a MF3D and cant wait to get into using it properly!!
Latoria Kavulich
Gave the new version a bit of a button bash this afternoon. I had already added the "filter on" command to the motion control myself, so great to see this on the official version. I just changed a few things such as getting rid of the PFL monitor and the leds for the bank buttons, i also swapped the cue points around for the juggle mode e.g 1-4 are now on the top instead of the bottom.
Latoria Kavulich
CHANGES in Version 1.1.0
Fwd Motion (Delay Reverb) improvement, Dry/Wet cut dramatically after fwd motion (leaving no delay trail).
Motion Filter Improvement, Filter On/Off now associated with Motion Filter button, Filter range now +-100%.
Echo Freeze Motion added, Rate control by Fwd/Back motion while freeze activated
Cue button (and Shift Drop Cue) removed, Key/Pan Motion button added
Key (Green Pulse) & Pan (Flashing button) controlled by Lef/Right motion. Key is on first press, Pan on second, back to nothing on third
Play button is now Play/Pause with Cue on Shift
Minor Bug Fixes (brought up in 1.0.0 comments)

Link http://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/173#
robin loo
Originally Posted by Hammer
Guys, I love the look of this mapping but I'm a little stuck. I'd originally loaded Mad Zach's ableton mapping and I now want to stop the MidiFighter doing that one and do this new one.
I've gone into MF Utility and changed it back to Traktor but it looks like the colours of Mad Zach's mapping remains on the midi fighter.
I've tried Factory Reset still no joy. Just keeps Mad Zach's colours. Any ideas?
the colors are not depending on the mapping? just use the utility to change them to your liking..
BOUVIER Pascal
Guys, I love the look of this mapping but I'm a little stuck. I'd originally loaded Mad Zach's ableton mapping and I now want to stop the MidiFighter doing that one and do this new one.
I've gone into MF Utility and changed it back to Traktor but it looks like the colours of Mad Zach's mapping remains on the midi fighter.
I've tried Factory Reset still no joy. Just keeps Mad Zach's colours. Any ideas?
Adolf Hit
Hey Jringeno,

You havent correctly loaded the mapping, there are two parts, you need to assign the Mf3d to both for all functions to work
Reginia Tamayose
I loaded the mapping and the button functions work, however, the "3D" function isn't working for me. any help? thanks.
Garrett Blachford
Adolf Hit
CrippNipp - The file format for Traktor mappings is .tsi - what are you getting?
Also can you try downloading using another browser?
Damian Tomasian
i did that exactly and it didn't give me the exec dl file that i need. any reason why?
robin loo
Originally Posted by CrippNipp
is there anyway you can tell me how to set up?
i have a mac and the the download link isn't giving me the tsi file i need to import into traktor.
works for me..

go here: http://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/173#
sign in and download..
robin loo
Originally Posted by Rusty
Nice! This looks pretty sweet. Too bad I already own a MFPro Cue Master and MF Classic.
same here, but i'm currently trying to sell my MfPro Cuemaster to get a 3D
Damian Tomasian
is there anyway you can tell me how to set up?
i have a mac and the the download link isn't giving me the tsi file i need to import into traktor.
Ethel Saracco
Nice! This looks pretty sweet. Too bad I already own a MFPro Cue Master and MF Classic.
Kandi Odom
I want one!!!!!!
robert chanda
You are the DJTT Secret Weapon.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy