Midi fighter utility - file>import not working

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi fighter utility - file>import not workingReply
Midi fighter utility - file>import not working
Posted on: 08.08.2012 by Rashida Bigos
Hello, when i try to import a settings file, and i click file then import settings, nothing happens. i have tried re-installing the utility multiple times... ide really like to try out the mad zach's ableton template and i need to be able to import the settings file as it says to do in the read me. any advice or help anyone can give would be great! thanks!
-goowi
Rashida Bigos
Hello, when i try to import a settings file, and i click file then import settings, nothing happens. i have tried re-installing the utility multiple times... ide really like to try out the mad zach's ableton template and i need to be able to import the settings file as it says to do in the read me. any advice or help anyone can give would be great! thanks!
-goowi
Vallie Szwajkowski
This is still happening to me in version 2.1 on Win7. Any other fixes in the works?

I've tried reinstalling the midifighter utility several times and my midifighter firmware is up to date (Aug 16).
Adolf Hit
Skerrplunk - make sure you are running version 2.1 of the utility, it was fixed in this version, it is broken in version 1.5 & 2.0.
Maribeth Tidler
I had this. Restarted about 5 times and then it told me there was an update. Downloaded and then it worked. Like magic.
Merry Piesik
Michael,

Any update on this? I am having the exact same issue for my 3D. I just installed the latest remix firmware and updated my Utility and can't import Ean's utility settings for his latest 3D mapping. What do I need to do to fix this?

Thanks,
Sean
Adolf Hit
Hi Goowi,

Yes this is a known bug in the beta release for version 2.0 of the utility, this will be fixed in the pending final release of the utility.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Michael

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy