Customizing MIDI-messages from two MIDI Fighter 3D's?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Customizing MIDI-messages from two MIDI Fighter 3D's?Reply
Customizing MIDI-messages from two MIDI Fighter 3D's?
Posted on: 21.08.2012 by Karine Noe
Hi,

I'm looking at buying two MIDI Fighter 3D's. But I will need to use them both on the same computer, to control Martin LightJockey2. And the thing is, LightJockey needs different midi notes for all buttons (just changing the midi-channel won't suffice).

Is it possible to change the MIDI-messages sent _from_ the midi fighters, using the midi fighter configuration software?

I would need to choose one unique midi note for each button * number of layers/banks, for both controllers.
16*4 = 64 x Two 3D's = 128 notes (which is the maximum number of midi notes available on one channel if I've understood everything correctly).

Has anyone attempted else stumbled upon this?
Karine Noe
Hi,

I'm looking at buying two MIDI Fighter 3D's. But I will need to use them both on the same computer, to control Martin LightJockey2. And the thing is, LightJockey needs different midi notes for all buttons (just changing the midi-channel won't suffice).

Is it possible to change the MIDI-messages sent _from_ the midi fighters, using the midi fighter configuration software?

I would need to choose one unique midi note for each button * number of layers/banks, for both controllers.
16*4 = 64 x Two 3D's = 128 notes (which is the maximum number of midi notes available on one channel if I've understood everything correctly).

Has anyone attempted else stumbled upon this?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy