Can i use a midi fighter classic and two x1 , with a external mixer

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Can i use a midi fighter classic and two x1 , with a external mixerReply
Can i use a midi fighter classic and two x1 , with a external mixer
Posted on: 22.08.2012 by Jerome Drieling
Hi useing two x1 s and a external mixer threw audio 10 , tried useing the midi fighter classic with the instant gratifacation mapping , seemed to not work ...is that set up possible , thanks
Jerome Drieling
Hi useing two x1 s and a external mixer threw audio 10 , tried useing the midi fighter classic with the instant gratifacation mapping , seemed to not work ...is that set up possible , thanks
Jerome Drieling
Yeah followed the video for four banks mode , Imported a few times ,and even just the midi fighter without the x1s wont work .
There are some effects going on but not all and the buttons for track decks abcd on the top row light up when you press the two bottom buttons on the midi fighter .

Is there a way to reset the midi fighter with the rubber buttons underneth or somthing , really appricate the help ... i tired a mapping for cue points and tht seemed ok ???
Ressie Bensel
Have you set the MF to 4-Banks mode? And try to import the mapping twice. I had to import the mapping two times or more to get the right effects in Traktor.
Jerome Drieling
Thanks for the reply , im importing with the big import button, the instant grat map , then useing the smaller one to bring in two x1s , but all the buttons and effects are wrong on midi fighter , and the for four top buttons on the midi fighter some how now have effects ???? im on Traktor 2.5.1 . I have tried the midi fighter on its own aswell still acts ups ,any ideas ?im stumped
Latoria Kavulich
yes it is possible, i use 2 x1's, midifighter 3d and audio 6 with my mixer.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy