Creativity!

Creativity!
Posted on: 28.08.2012 by Wenona Brevelle
I NEED HELP! Im trying to create a custom mapping with my beatmash pro i bought but i am having a heck of a time getting it to work! Im trying to create the bottom two rows as cue points, second row with effects and top row as play pause sync and such, how would i do that? any help at all would be appreciated!
Wenona Brevelle
I NEED HELP! Im trying to create a custom mapping with my beatmash pro i bought but i am having a heck of a time getting it to work! Im trying to create the bottom two rows as cue points, second row with effects and top row as play pause sync and such, how would i do that? any help at all would be appreciated!
Brendan Andrascik
hey, to make a new mapping just go to your controller manager tab in your traktor preferences, click add and then generic midi. also make sure that in your in and out ports you have selected the mf. now you are ready to map!
for every element you want to map, click add in, and then select what you want from the list. eg. for cue points, go to add in -> track deck -> cue -> select/set+store hotcue. then click on learn and press the button you want to use on your controller. then set the set to value to the hotcue number you wish. the same goes for play/stop/sync that are found in deck common and fx, obviously in the fx unit list! happy mapping!
i hope this solved your questions!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy