MF Classic Instant Grat Mapping - Gater is now a Flanger

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF Classic Instant Grat Mapping - Gater is now a FlangerReply
MF Classic Instant Grat Mapping - Gater is now a Flanger
Posted on: 19.09.2012 by Rebeca Cordin
Hey guys, I am a little confused as my settings on my Midi Fighter Classic - Instant Gratification has now changed from a Gater 1 Gater 2 to Flanger, my Echo Freeze is now a feed back etc. It seems that the bottom and third row are all messed up but the second (bottom) row is still fine Mash 1, 2, 3, 4.

When I got the MF Classic a few weeks ago and Imported the .tsi file via the Import button. I since got my Hercules 4Mx back and tried to Import my .tsi file for that but had some troubles so to fix it I had to delete the Traktor Settings file, Import the Hercules .tsi file via the Import button and add the Instant Grat .tsi file via the add button. Now the bottom and 3rd bottom rows are all messed up. (the above might not have had anything to do with it). I have tried re installing the MF IG .tsi file again, I hav tried re downloading it from DJTT and installing it again. Does anyone know how to fix it? I have also tried the MF_Deckalized+Instant Grat_FocusAB.tsi from DJTT and I have the same problem. Manually changing the FX's doesn't help as when I press the button on the MF it goes straight back to Flanger etc.

Any Help will be greatly appreciated.
mf_ig_mapping_layout.jpgScreen Shot 2012-09-19 at 20.09.26.jpg

J-boy
Rebeca Cordin
Hey guys, I am a little confused as my settings on my Midi Fighter Classic - Instant Gratification has now changed from a Gater 1 Gater 2 to Flanger, my Echo Freeze is now a feed back etc. It seems that the bottom and third row are all messed up but the second (bottom) row is still fine Mash 1, 2, 3, 4.

When I got the MF Classic a few weeks ago and Imported the .tsi file via the Import button. I since got my Hercules 4Mx back and tried to Import my .tsi file for that but had some troubles so to fix it I had to delete the Traktor Settings file, Import the Hercules .tsi file via the Import button and add the Instant Grat .tsi file via the add button. Now the bottom and 3rd bottom rows are all messed up. (the above might not have had anything to do with it). I have tried re installing the MF IG .tsi file again, I hav tried re downloading it from DJTT and installing it again. Does anyone know how to fix it? I have also tried the MF_Deckalized+Instant Grat_FocusAB.tsi from DJTT and I have the same problem. Manually changing the FX's doesn't help as when I press the button on the MF it goes straight back to Flanger etc.

Any Help will be greatly appreciated.
mf_ig_mapping_layout.jpgScreen Shot 2012-09-19 at 20.09.26.jpg

J-boy

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy