Midifighter not going into bootloader mode

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midifighter not going into bootloader modeReply
Midifighter not going into bootloader mode
Posted on: 11.09.2012 by Maryalice Zwahlen
Hi guys,

I got a serious problem: I was DJing with my two midifighters yesterday. One day later (earlier today) I set up in a club and one of the MFs is not being picked up. I try again unplugging etc a few times, then they are both being recognized in Traktor.

However only one of them is working. The other one is not responsive, however when i do the eco freeze effect or press sync on Traktor's deck it the LED of the MF is lighting up. But I can press any buttons and it doesn't react at all. The other MF is working properly.

After the set I tried to reboot the MF. First tried MF Update program (Im using MAC btw), then i tried the two manual ways with the buttons on the bottom side of MF.

Nothing is working!
Damn guys, got any idea?
I got a wild weekend of gigs ahead of which the next one is in less than 24 hours...

Would appreciate help highly!!!!!
Maryalice Zwahlen
Hi guys,

I got a serious problem: I was DJing with my two midifighters yesterday. One day later (earlier today) I set up in a club and one of the MFs is not being picked up. I try again unplugging etc a few times, then they are both being recognized in Traktor.

However only one of them is working. The other one is not responsive, however when i do the eco freeze effect or press sync on Traktor's deck it the LED of the MF is lighting up. But I can press any buttons and it doesn't react at all. The other MF is working properly.

After the set I tried to reboot the MF. First tried MF Update program (Im using MAC btw), then i tried the two manual ways with the buttons on the bottom side of MF.

Nothing is working!
Damn guys, got any idea?
I got a wild weekend of gigs ahead of which the next one is in less than 24 hours...

Would appreciate help highly!!!!!
Maryalice Zwahlen
Thanks midifidler, it's working again.
Adolf Hit
Please contact support - they can get you up back up and running!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy