MF3D led malfunctions? video included*

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF3D led malfunctions? video included*Reply
MF3D led malfunctions? video included*
Posted on: 19.09.2012 by Ada Matzkin
im having one of my mf3d buttons LOSE its assignment? if i set up my leds in the utility, send to midifighter..... it is correct at first... but then i open traktor and after i assign the remix deck.. and with one touch of the top right button it loses its feedback assignment...

please see attached video
Ada Matzkin
im having one of my mf3d buttons LOSE its assignment? if i set up my leds in the utility, send to midifighter..... it is correct at first... but then i open traktor and after i assign the remix deck.. and with one touch of the top right button it loses its feedback assignment...

please see attached video
Valery Ellick
I deleted the following command and it appeared to do the trick. When I reloaded that command, the issue returned.

Button 2 - Out - FX Unit 4 - Output - Channel.03.Note.D#3 - IG1:FX4-2 LED
Kellie Myrum
First thought is that LED output for whatever command sits there isn't mapped in properly. Delete all commands related to this button to be sure if this issue comes with mapping.
Valery Ellick
This issue is mentioned on the midi maps page. http://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/614
One (unconfirmed) suggestion is to, 'to delete the out command in Traktor that corresponds to the note of that button'.

I'm also experiencing the issue, but have not gotten a chance to look into this suggestion.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy