Problem with the "Jam-on-it" mapping and Traktor 2.6.0

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Problem with the "Jam-on-it" mapping and Traktor 2.6.0Reply
Problem with the "Jam-on-it" mapping and Traktor 2.6.0
Posted on: 05.11.2012 by Domonique Salmeri
Hi - I've had the Jam On It mapping working for quite a while now. Really like it, but with the Traktor update to 2.6.0, there's a problem that didn't appear in Traktor 2.5 The "FX1 on" and "FX2 on" stay on after I've used an effect and if I then switch from Effect set 1 to Effect set 2. This makes Effect Set 2 unusable.

Screenshot here
Domonique Salmeri
Hi - I've had the Jam On It mapping working for quite a while now. Really like it, but with the Traktor update to 2.6.0, there's a problem that didn't appear in Traktor 2.5 The "FX1 on" and "FX2 on" stay on after I've used an effect and if I then switch from Effect set 1 to Effect set 2. This makes Effect Set 2 unusable.

Screenshot here
Domonique Salmeri
It's a real shame coz they're awesome mappings.
Valery Ellick
I've experienced similar issues with v2.5 when running Ean's MF3D mapping and Beaubryte's S2 mapping. FX get stuck on and things go haywire. The only way I can get out of the mess is to reload the mappings.
Domonique Salmeri
Nice one thanks. Thing is this was working previously, the only change was to move from Traktor 2.5 -> 2.6. I would love to have the know how to understand how Ean Golden has set up the midifighter 3d to switch from Effects Set 1 to Effects Set 2, but I believe it might be a bit beyond my understanding.
Leeanna Ayla
Sounds like that may have gotten switched from a hold to a toggle in the mapping. You can look for that in the controller manager and change it back. Sometimes with big mappings it's worth installing twice and restarting traktor each time.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy