Midi Fighter Classic being discountinued???

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter Classic being discountinued???Reply
Midi Fighter Classic being discountinued???
Posted on: 17.11.2012 by Rueben Arvesen
I have been wanting to get this product extremely bad and have now almost gotten the money saved for it and am now just finding out that it is being discontinued does anybody know around when ranking s is re stocking them or is it already to late to get one????
Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by LmnLm3
but is it worth passing up the current price on the remaining MFCs?
There's another thread where they've been speculating on the new controller and they're on the right track. IMO (although you don't have a choice now, since they're sold out) it'll be worth the wait.
Cole Maroto
The shop says out of stock.
Rueben Arvesen
I have been wanting to get this product extremely bad and have now almost gotten the money saved for it and am now just finding out that it is being discontinued does anybody know around when ranking s is re stocking them or is it already to late to get one????
Valery Ellick
There's another thread where they've been speculating on the new controller and they're on the right track. IMO (although you don't have a choice now, since they're sold out) it'll be worth the wait.
Lizzie Hoesley
So it does... I was busy noticing that white buttons were not on the menu, and the top plate was only in clear matte, and only 3 colors for the sides... Didn't even look that far ahead, I suppose...

Woops? :-) Guess that narrows down my own shopping list!
Cole Maroto
The shop says out of stock.
Lizzie Hoesley
Valery Ellick
I spoke to Ean at the CNTRL tour about what will be replacing the MF Classic...Rest assured it'll be worth it!!
Valeri Millstein
Hate to tell you this, your out of luck. They have been discontinued. But I would like to inform you that DJTechTools is gong to be announcing something new very soon! Heres a link to some more info:

http://www.djranking s.com/2012/11/0...november-sale/

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy