Midi fighter 3D as effects unit

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi fighter 3D as effects unitReply
Midi fighter 3D as effects unit
Posted on: 21.11.2012 by Virgilio Gerberick
Hi guys,

I'm currently using S2&F1.

During this thanksgiving discount, I want to buy and add the Midi fighter 3D to my DJ setup.

I'm using Remix Deck with F1 now, so I just want to Midi fighter acts as an effects unit. However, Midi Fighter 3D doesn't look proper for this purpose. I'll map the buttons to effects then 3D motion control gonna be useless.

I believe Midi Fighter Classic is the best choice for my setup, but I cannot buy them now.

Does Midi Fighter 3D has any advantages as an effects unit than Midi Fighter Classic??

Thanks for reading and hope you have a good day.
Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by Stewe
Motion sensors aside, you got 10 additional buttons comparing to MFclassic. You should wait a bit and see what comes as replacement to classics.
What he said....although that is a sick deal for a MF3D.
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by Whitebrain
Hi guys,

During this thanksgiving discount, I want to buy and add the Midi fighter 3D to my DJ setup.

I'm using Remix Deck with F1 now, so I just want to Midi fighter acts as an effects unit. However, Midi Fighter 3D doesn't look proper for this purpose. I'll map the buttons to effects then 3D motion control gonna be useless.

I believe Midi Fighter Classic is the best choice for my setup, but I cannot buy them now.

Does Midi Fighter 3D has any advantages as an effects unit than Midi Fighter Classic??

Motion sensors aside, you got 10 additional buttons comparing to MFclassic. You should wait a bit and see what comes as replacement to classics.
Virgilio Gerberick
Hi guys,

Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by Stewe
What he said....although that is a sick deal for a MF3D.
Lillia Datson
I use mine with the deckgratmotion mapping as an effects deck, rather than twisting knobs on the S4. I get a better feel for things pressing buttons and moving the controller backwards/sideways to effect the parameter of the effects rather than the twist motion of a knob.

In fact, i like it so much its part of my set up as my dedicated effects unit, plus you feel a bit more 'involved' with the tunes so to speak.
Latoria Kavulich
10 extra buttons for a start, not to mention HID
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by Whitebrain
Hi guys,

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy