MF Utility problems

MF Utility problems
Posted on: 16.11.2012 by Lillia Datson
Hi guys, ive been running into this problem for a while now but have a bit busy at work and not really had the time to sit down and wrap my head around it.

Ive downloaded the most recent utility from Midifighter.com for my MF3D. Ive got rid of any previous utilities to start with.

The download goes fine, and so does the install. I go into the utility and it works fine with my MF3D. However, if i come out and go back to the Utility i get a blank Utility and the utility stating that my MF3D is a MF Classic.

The MF3D still works fine with DeckGratmotion in Traktor Pro 2 with my S4, But the utility is a total non starter.

Any suggestions with this?
Lillia Datson
Hi guys, ive been running into this problem for a while now but have a bit busy at work and not really had the time to sit down and wrap my head around it.

Ive downloaded the most recent utility from Midifighter.com for my MF3D. Ive got rid of any previous utilities to start with.

The download goes fine, and so does the install. I go into the utility and it works fine with my MF3D. However, if i come out and go back to the Utility i get a blank Utility and the utility stating that my MF3D is a MF Classic.

The MF3D still works fine with DeckGratmotion in Traktor Pro 2 with my S4, But the utility is a total non starter.

Any suggestions with this?
Adolf Hit
Hey Dubluw - Sorry about the slow response, I have PM'd you
Lillia Datson
Anyone?! This is really boiling my piss at the moment!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy