Trouble mapping MF3D LED Colors

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Trouble mapping MF3D LED ColorsReply
Trouble mapping MF3D LED Colors
Posted on: 03.12.2012 by Larissa Rienstra
Hello,
My mapping is almost done I just want to add some visual feedback. I have the MF in Four Banks Disabled Hold mode and things are working well on a handful of buttons. I am specifically trying to light the button when a cue point is set. I am doing with with two mappings to Hotcue # Type with the modifier set to "cue" and to "-". There is some sense of on and off, but its flickering.

When the hotcue is set the led flashes really fast. No amount of fiddling with the values stops the flicker, I can slow it down but it still isn't a solid button.

Can you please let me know if I am on the right track?

Controller range -1 to 5 = not sure what this is doing
Midi Range 0 - 127 = When I change the upper number from 119-127 I get different colors.

Any help would be much appreciated,
Joe
Larissa Rienstra
Hello,
My mapping is almost done I just want to add some visual feedback. I have the MF in Four Banks Disabled Hold mode and things are working well on a handful of buttons. I am specifically trying to light the button when a cue point is set. I am doing with with two mappings to Hotcue # Type with the modifier set to "cue" and to "-". There is some sense of on and off, but its flickering.

When the hotcue is set the led flashes really fast. No amount of fiddling with the values stops the flicker, I can slow it down but it still isn't a solid button.

Can you please let me know if I am on the right track?

Controller range -1 to 5 = not sure what this is doing
Midi Range 0 - 127 = When I change the upper number from 119-127 I get different colors.

Any help would be much appreciated,
Joe
Larissa Rienstra
Thanks Mike,
Not sure how I missed the last three pages of that doc...

My mapping is done and I may have gone a little overboard on the lights but here she is:

Gridder Mapping

Comments and suggestions welcome,
Joe
Adolf Hit
Hey Joe,

Check out the Midi Fighter 3D Midi Map document, this explains everything you need to know about programming the leds.

Midi Map

To fix this issue you need to change the velocity, but read the above doc to decide what velocity is right for you.

Cheers,

Mike

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy