help with MF3D utility issues

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: help with MF3D utility issuesReply
help with MF3D utility issues
Posted on: 04.12.2012 by Tressa Caufield
So i just got my MF3D a couple weeks ago and i've noticed that i can't update the firmware. Everytime i try it gives me a "could not reach djranking s.com" message in the utility. I'm definitely connected to the internet using win 7 64bit. What am i doing wrong? The only thing i could see being the problem would be possible firewall settings.
Tressa Caufield
So i just got my MF3D a couple weeks ago and i've noticed that i can't update the firmware. Everytime i try it gives me a "could not reach djranking s.com" message in the utility. I'm definitely connected to the internet using win 7 64bit. What am i doing wrong? The only thing i could see being the problem would be possible firewall settings.
Tressa Caufield
problem solved, a net.framework update fixed it all!!
Tressa Caufield
yep turned out thats what the problem was. lol now a whole new issue popped up. updated the firmware on the MF3D, and opened up traktor. All o a sudden traktor is really slow and went into full screen mood, and the screen went blank, the GUI won't come back up so i can't even turn that setting off. really hoping the midifighter didn't cause this since it happens even without the 3D
Adolf Hit
Hey lifeinUV

I suspect you are right and that your fire wall is blocking the application.

You would need to either remove the utility from the list of blocked applications, or add it to the list of allowed applications depending on your firewall/security settings

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy