Killing off the classics!?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Killing off the classics!?Reply
Killing off the classics!?
Posted on: 06.11.2012 by Dick Korus
Well I just noticed they were killing off the classic line. Rip mfc. I'm curious to see what comes out next in the midi fighter line of controllers!
Era Roka
Originally Posted by midifidler
soon you will see ...
can't wait any longer, need to buy!!
Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by dubyou
Any info availible on that news you recieved
You guys are on the right track.

As for the 3D/motion control being more of a gimmick for bedroom DJ's (truth be told, I initially shared that feeling) -...I'd have to disagree. I've had the MFC and now the MF3D and the motion control is VERY performance ready. There are things you can do with the motion control that are difficult to pull off any other way...and especially on a single controller.
Kellie Myrum
It could be custom build MF3D thought.
Camelia Slivinsky
btw heres the midi fighter on the shelf in the machine video
Camelia Slivinsky
I have my money on the new midi fighter being the same as the mf3d just with out the 3d controll, so all the buttons and layout will be the same.
Era Roka
Originally Posted by midifidler
soon you will see ...
can't wait any longer, need to buy!!
Dick Korus
It would be pretty great! they should because I feel like the DIY movement has completely ended. And doing something like that might just be enough to spark interest once again.
Era Roka
How awesome would it be if they showed them in a blog post!
Dick Korus
There's some really cool ones in the background of every video in the studio. I really wish that I could make controllers like that
Era Roka
DJTT has a lot of awesome secret controllers they never showed us. For example look at the background of the rad jobs video featuring ean golden.
Dick Korus
I can't fully make that assumption because I haven't used one but based on the looks of it that's what I would believe when I saw it. But shoot it looks useful but moving it an the air to me I a bit funny looking. Maybe I'll get to try one soon and see the truth behind it though
Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by dubyou
You guys are on the right track.

As for the 3D/motion control being more of a gimmick for bedroom DJ's (truth be told, I initially shared that feeling) -...I'd have to disagree. I've had the MFC and now the MF3D and the motion control is VERY performance ready. There are things you can do with the motion control that are difficult to pull off any other way...and especially on a single controller.
Latoria Kavulich
Midi Fighter Espresso
Dick Korus
And yea stewe, custom 3ds would be a great addition too, faceplates and snap in buttons with the rgb lights built in and different top colors would be great. I hope it's useful although the motion control is awesome, it seems more like a bedroom controller than anything.
Dick Korus
Valery Ellick
I spoke with Ean at the CNTRL tour about this. Rest assured, the MF Classic's replacement will make many people happy!
Kellie Myrum
I would really like the idea of updated MFclassic with additional four buttons for selecting banks as in video but at second look that also could be custom color MF3D. Only a thought.
Dick Korus
I Dont happen to know if the unit itself would cost more than the mod, but a diy project would be great for leds. But im sure after the new midi fighter comes out classics will probably be going in the community s for like 75 shipped.
Marion Reily
Awesome. I was wondering if you could do that. I mean with the MF3D the whole purpose is the color-changing LED rings.
Dick Korus
I hope so too! It would be sick. I just want to Led mod my classic though arcade shops sell rgb rings that you can attatch around the clear ringed buttons!

http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/en...led-rings.html
Marion Reily
I really hope that the new controller they release is customizable. I passed on a chance to get a discounted MFC
because I knew that something new was coming out.
But the most awesome thing about these controllers is the ability to customize them. So if anyone is listening *hint*hint* case color, button color, etc. would be awesome if they were customizable.
Dick Korus
I'm pretty happy to see that! Looks really good.
Kellie Myrum
Nice catch doubyou.
Dick Korus
Check out the maschine video with mad Zach. Top right corner... What is that? Looks like a mf 3d white top with red and black buttons without motion control to me ) yes!
Dick Korus
So excited. I'm calling an rgb classic. If it is I might just mod mine myself I noticed in the maschine video review in the blog a few arcade controllers on the shelves? Was that a secret hint?
Adolf Hit
soon you will see ...

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy