MF3D 1/4 second lag/delay in ableton

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF3D 1/4 second lag/delay in abletonReply
MF3D 1/4 second lag/delay in ableton
Posted on: 13.12.2012 by Lewis Con
Just got a midifighter 3d, experiencing about a .25sec lag between when I hit the button and its recognized in ableton. This doesn't happen with my Axiom 25 (its 100% instant), so I'm at a loss to what might be causing it. Anyone have any insight?
Lewis Con
Just got a midifighter 3d, experiencing about a .25sec lag between when I hit the button and its recognized in ableton. This doesn't happen with my Axiom 25 (its 100% instant), so I'm at a loss to what might be causing it. Anyone have any insight?
Lewis Con
So here's what I've found after using it for a while:

-Upon Live startup, there is no lag
-After having live open in the background while I'm doing other stuff, there is a slight, almost unnoticeable lag that slowly gets longer. I do not know if this is related only to the time that live is open, or if there are certain apps that cause this to happen more frequently.
-My axiom keyboard is still unaffected by this.

I'll do some additional testing to see if I can narrow the scope a bit, if anyone else can try reproducing this please let me know what you find.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy