MFP ableton map.

MFP ableton map.
Posted on: 19.12.2012 by Klara Kinnebrew
Hello world...

I just received my MFP and was having an issue. I downloaded the MIDI map for ableton and the most current MF Utility. When I go to import and point towards the folder the map is in, none of the files are selectable. MF Utility will not let me choose anything. What am I missing?

Specs are:

OSX 10.8
Ableton 8.2.6

Thanks in advance.
Klara Kinnebrew
Originally Posted by William Gibson
Hello world...

I just received my MFP and was having an issue. I downloaded the MIDI map for ableton and the most current MF Utility. When I go to import and point towards the folder the map is in, none of the files are selectable. MF Utility will not let me choose anything. What am I missing?

Specs are:

OSX 10.8
Ableton 8.2.6

Thanks in advance.
Maybe this will help. I got $10USD paypal for someone that can help me get this map working... Get at me.
Klara Kinnebrew
Hello world...

Specs are:

OSX 10.8
Ableton 8.2.6

Thanks in advance.
Klara Kinnebrew
Originally Posted by William Gibson
Hello world...

Specs are:

OSX 10.8
Ableton 8.2.6

Thanks in advance.
Maybe this will help. I got $10USD paypal for someone that can help me get this map working... Get at me.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy