Midi fighter not detected

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi fighter not detectedReply
Midi fighter not detected
Posted on: 20.08.2012 by Sherri Westerfield
So I tried downloading the new remix deck firmware and it could not download hex file. Now the midi fighter utility cannot detect the midi fighter and the midi fighter is pulsing the top right light. Anyone know how to fix this?
Macie Ballines
Originally Posted by The_Pioneer_Project
custom hex file
Hey Pioneer Project, is this so customized that it'd only work on you computer? Support staff is on holiday break and I'm having the same problem :-/
Sherri Westerfield
So I tried downloading the new remix deck firmware and it could not download hex file. Now the midi fighter utility cannot detect the midi fighter and the midi fighter is pulsing the top right light. Anyone know how to fix this?
Macie Ballines
Originally Posted by The_Pioneer_Project
custom hex file
Hey Pioneer Project, is this so customized that it'd only work on you computer? Support staff is on holiday break and I'm having the same problem :-/
Lashonda Corris
I recently had the same prob basically it's a conflict of a usb ID between a webcam and the midifighter mine was a classic and had to get in touch with DJTT support and get a custom hex file written and then flash the MF manually in bootloader mode a bit of a pain but they explain it al good in the e mail
Willis Dreiling
I am having this exact same problem. I tried just updating the regular firmware and it's doing the same thing. Now it doesn't even recognize in the mf_utility. kinda bummed just got this mf3d several hours ago and now it doesn't even work.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy