Midifighter

Midifighter
Posted on: 25.12.2012 by Delois Lorquet
hey, this might be in the wrong place so sorry
but I really want a midifighter and just wanted to know if anyone knew if postage to the uk would be available, willing to pay a bit more tbh coz I really want one haha
Delois Lorquet
Originally Posted by FEEDIT
I believe DJTT have been so kind and inform you about that in their shop section. When you have chosen the product you want to buy, simply scroll down on the product page and press specify shipping 'or something like that'
Hope it helps,
Merry Christmas!
thanks man, doesnt seem to give the exact cost but ive got a rough idea now, cheers
and merry christmas to you too
Delois Lorquet
hey, this might be in the wrong place so sorry
but I really want a midifighter and just wanted to know if anyone knew if postage to the uk would be available, willing to pay a bit more tbh coz I really want one haha
Delois Lorquet
Originally Posted by FEEDIT
I believe DJTT have been so kind and inform you about that in their shop section. When you have chosen the product you want to buy, simply scroll down on the product page and press specify shipping 'or something like that'
Hope it helps,
Merry Christmas!
thanks man, doesnt seem to give the exact cost but ive got a rough idea now, cheers
and merry christmas to you too
Rosario Whitington
Hope it helps,
Merry Christmas!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy