MF3D Mapping Issue

MF3D Mapping Issue
Posted on: 31.01.2013 by Audrey Mcsmith
My Windows 7 partition died, prior to this my preferred mapping (Jam On It) worked just fine.

When I re-installed and reloaded/updated the drivers/utility/Traktor the mapping no longer worked on Deck B; when selecting Deck A (with Deck Selection Enabled) the effects either go across all decks or only for Deck A. Selecting Deck B yields no effects at all unless you are using the motion function, which once again goes across all decks.

I've tried with other mappings and the results persist, I've also re-installed the utility and made sure to grab the latest version of the mapping from the midi-map page. Changing the deck selection mode in the utility doesn't alleviate the problem, and I'm running out of ideas.

I'd really enjoy having the full use of my Midi Fighter back, can anyone be of assistance?

Edit: Re-downloaded the Utility and tried another mapping after flashing the midi-fighter, deck selection works now.
Audrey Mcsmith
My Windows 7 partition died, prior to this my preferred mapping (Jam On It) worked just fine.

When I re-installed and reloaded/updated the drivers/utility/Traktor the mapping no longer worked on Deck B; when selecting Deck A (with Deck Selection Enabled) the effects either go across all decks or only for Deck A. Selecting Deck B yields no effects at all unless you are using the motion function, which once again goes across all decks.

I've tried with other mappings and the results persist, I've also re-installed the utility and made sure to grab the latest version of the mapping from the midi-map page. Changing the deck selection mode in the utility doesn't alleviate the problem, and I'm running out of ideas.

I'd really enjoy having the full use of my Midi Fighter back, can anyone be of assistance?

Edit: Re-downloaded the Utility and tried another mapping after flashing the midi-fighter, deck selection works now.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy