No word on future Serato support?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: No word on future Serato support?Reply
No word on future Serato support?
Posted on: 23.01.2013 by Dinorah Breeding
I bought the MF3D when I had an S4 after selling my Pioneer DDJS1. The DDJSX came out and I hoped on board. Now I want the beauty of the 3D with serato.

Any chance we could get a utility mapping? Something maybe with
Page 1
-Delay with depth on one axis and the 2nd parameter on the other
-flanger with reverb
-echo with delay
-other buttons triggering the effects individually, each axis controlling one of the parameters
Page2
-hot cues for each deck
page 3
-slicer for deck 1 and 2
page 4
-sampler

Thoughts? Or should I do it myself/could I maybe pay someone $50 to do it if there will be no official Serato support?
Dinorah Breeding
I bought the MF3D when I had an S4 after selling my Pioneer DDJS1. The DDJSX came out and I hoped on board. Now I want the beauty of the 3D with serato.

Any chance we could get a utility mapping? Something maybe with
Page 1
-Delay with depth on one axis and the 2nd parameter on the other
-flanger with reverb
-echo with delay
-other buttons triggering the effects individually, each axis controlling one of the parameters
Page2
-hot cues for each deck
page 3
-slicer for deck 1 and 2
page 4
-sampler

Thoughts? Or should I do it myself/could I maybe pay someone $50 to do it if there will be no official Serato support?
Awilda Boggie
There are serato mappings in the mapping section -> e.g.: https://maps.djranking s.com/mappings/732

imo it would be better to try to map everything yourself and if you need help, ask it here

because if you map it yourself it will be how you want it to be, and it'll be really 'custom' ;p
Dinorah Breeding
nadda?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy