traktor fx wont turn off

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: traktor fx wont turn offReply
traktor fx wont turn off
Posted on: 06.02.2013 by Loria Capwell
This is a simple problem but i cant find anything on the net

I use my beatmasher faders to activate my FX but when i go to turn them off but putting the faders back to their original postion my beatmasher2 FX wont turn off!! I have to manually turn it off by pressing a beatmasher button.

This has never happened before btw, had this MF for over a year now.

What could be the problem?
Loria Capwell
Originally Posted by Stewe
Did you update Traktor to 2.5 when this issue start to appear?
I have traktor 2.6 or whatever, I got a new edition of traktor with my latest purchase of an A2... its ok now just it happens randomly and I wanted to see what would happen to fix it
Loria Capwell
This is a simple problem but i cant find anything on the net

I use my beatmasher faders to activate my FX but when i go to turn them off but putting the faders back to their original postion my beatmasher2 FX wont turn off!! I have to manually turn it off by pressing a beatmasher button.

This has never happened before btw, had this MF for over a year now.

What could be the problem?
Kellie Myrum
As I assumed, the issue is with outdated TSI file which hasn't been updated for 2.5 and above. NI has some changes in FX unit mappings in regards to past versions. I'm not MFpro user to give you input on what you should change to solve this but I guess it got something to do with missing 'Unit mode' modifier conditions. Only a thought.
Loria Capwell
Originally Posted by Stewe
I have traktor 2.6 or whatever, I got a new edition of traktor with my latest purchase of an A2... its ok now just it happens randomly and I wanted to see what would happen to fix it
Kellie Myrum

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy