Midi Fighter Pro FX presets not working

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter Pro FX presets not workingReply
Midi Fighter Pro FX presets not working
Posted on: 20.02.2013 by Emery Kimbal
Hey there,
Just purchased as Midi fighter Pro and it's mapped out to the MF Pro Beat Masher Mapping, however the FX preset banks don't seem to be responding, any ideas what the issue is? I'm running Traktor 2.5 on a macbook pro with a pioneer DDJ-T1 controller

Thankyou in Advance.
Emery Kimbal
Hey there,
Just purchased as Midi fighter Pro and it's mapped out to the MF Pro Beat Masher Mapping, however the FX preset banks don't seem to be responding, any ideas what the issue is? I'm running Traktor 2.5 on a macbook pro with a pioneer DDJ-T1 controller

Thankyou in Advance.
Kellie Myrum
Never used this mapping but could be that some of effect selectors are mapped to faders and arcades and preset buttons are only sending different modifier state. Only a thought.
Emery Kimbal
Well what happen's is that I press one of the four the FX preset and none of the buttons have any effects except for the top FX preset. Or is this normal?
Valery Ellick
What do you mean by 'not responding'? If they're responding, but the FX are incorrect, you'll likely have to adjust the mapping to work with Traktor 2.5.
At the least, the effects order probably needs to be updated and the "Effect Selector" commands need to be matched up so that the correct effect is being selected.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy