Spectra - Changing banks causing feedback

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Spectra - Changing banks causing feedbackReply
Spectra - Changing banks causing feedback
Posted on: 24.02.2013 by Kenyatta Blackinton
I'm having a problem. Lets say I create a new track in a fresh Ableton set, load a clean synth (no effects), and start playing some notes. That's all fine. When I move to another bank of notes, the side-button creates a sound, and then feedback starts building with every button-press thereafter. Changing to a third bank causes the feedback to reach intolerable levels.

The only way to stop it is to unarm the track and wait a second. This does not happen when using a drum rack, nor does it happen with my MPD32. This problem also occurs in MuLab with the Spectra, at which point I have to restart the audio engine. Any suggestions?
Kenyatta Blackinton
I'm having a problem. Lets say I create a new track in a fresh Ableton set, load a clean synth (no effects), and start playing some notes. That's all fine. When I move to another bank of notes, the side-button creates a sound, and then feedback starts building with every button-press thereafter. Changing to a third bank causes the feedback to reach intolerable levels.

The only way to stop it is to unarm the track and wait a second. This does not happen when using a drum rack, nor does it happen with my MPD32. This problem also occurs in MuLab with the Spectra, at which point I have to restart the audio engine. Any suggestions?
Nedra Fresneda
The side buttons send a very low MIDI note on Channel 4, by default the arcade buttons send on channel 3 so make sure you tell Ableton to only listen to that channel.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy