Spectra DeckGrat Editing Question

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Spectra DeckGrat Editing QuestionReply
Spectra DeckGrat Editing Question
Posted on: 25.02.2013 by Jonnie Daniels
Hi

Just starting to get my feel for the new spectra and I've been using it with the deckgrat mapping and using the side buttons to toggle in-between HID mode. I was wondering how I would go about switching one of the effects to another, specifically taking out the lofi effect and using the new wormhole effect. I've tried to just switch it in tractor but it just goes right back to digital lofi. I went to controller manager to see if i could somehow switch them out but its like I'm reading chinese. Any help on this topic would be much appreciated. Thanks
Jonnie Daniels
Hi

Just starting to get my feel for the new spectra and I've been using it with the deckgrat mapping and using the side buttons to toggle in-between HID mode. I was wondering how I would go about switching one of the effects to another, specifically taking out the lofi effect and using the new wormhole effect. I've tried to just switch it in tractor but it just goes right back to digital lofi. I went to controller manager to see if i could somehow switch them out but its like I'm reading chinese. Any help on this topic would be much appreciated. Thanks
Jonnie Daniels
Nvm I got it thanks a lot!
Jonnie Daniels
Mapping file? IN traktor controller manager or the mf utility? or do i need another mapping program?
Latoria Kavulich
find the "effect selector" command in the mapping file, find the one set to lo-fi. happy hunting and welcome to the community s

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy