Help setting up the midi fighter 3D

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Help setting up the midi fighter 3DReply
Help setting up the midi fighter 3D
Posted on: 25.02.2013 by Kathryne Kleva
I just bought the midifighter 3D. I am using traktor with an audio card for my cdj's and mixer and a traktor X1. My question is this. If my mac laptop only has 2 usb entries and my audio card uses one and the X1 uses the other how will I set up the midi fighter? With a USB hub, is the a certain type that works better like one thats powered oh one thats not, and do I have to make changes in the traktor settings or anything of the sort. I am new and still trying to figure this all out, I will appreciate any help i can get, Thanks
Kathryne Kleva
I just bought the midifighter 3D. I am using traktor with an audio card for my cdj's and mixer and a traktor X1. My question is this. If my mac laptop only has 2 usb entries and my audio card uses one and the X1 uses the other how will I set up the midi fighter? With a USB hub, is the a certain type that works better like one thats powered oh one thats not, and do I have to make changes in the traktor settings or anything of the sort. I am new and still trying to figure this all out, I will appreciate any help i can get, Thanks
Latoria Kavulich
don't do any updates via the hub tho!
Latoria Kavulich
yes you can use a hub, make sure it is powered tho, the 3D sure does like the juice

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy