Problems with mapping MF spectra

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Problems with mapping MF spectraReply
Problems with mapping MF spectra
Posted on: 26.02.2013 by Adrianna Bonkoski
hi guys,

I just bought a MF spectra so i'm a bit new to the whole mapping thing. The idea is to use my MF for juggling with cue points (i've already managed mapping this with success!) and to juggle with the remix decks.

The problem is that i don't know which commands need to be mapped in order to trigger the remix decks.

I'd love some help or someone to point me to another thread where it is already explained...

many thx!
Adrianna Bonkoski
hi guys,

I just bought a MF spectra so i'm a bit new to the whole mapping thing. The idea is to use my MF for juggling with cue points (i've already managed mapping this with success!) and to juggle with the remix decks.

The problem is that i don't know which commands need to be mapped in order to trigger the remix decks.

I'd love some help or someone to point me to another thread where it is already explained...

many thx!
Nedra Fresneda
Load the remix deck firmware with the MF Utility and make sure one of the side buttons is set to "HID Toggle" so you can jump between modes.

It's the same as the MF3D

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy