Any help for hooking up a mixer, beatmasher and F1 with custom mapping?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Any help for hooking up a mixer, beatmasher and F1 with custom mapping?Reply
Any help for hooking up a mixer, beatmasher and F1 with custom mapping?
Posted on: 27.02.2013 by Antione Choromanski
Hello all,
Currently I'm running traktor on a Denon MC-6000 with a Midi Fighter Beat Masher Pro and an F1. I'm trying to use an F1 mapping provided by this lovely community, but for some reason when I upload it, it changes my effects settings to the Beatmasher and vice-versa. I have all controllers set to their own designated in and out ports, and the F1 in midi mode/user mappings but no such luck. Sometimes the midi fighter will adopt the F1 mappings effects and the F1 adopting the beatmasher. Or sometimes the F1 will simply not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you again
Antione Choromanski
Hello all,
Currently I'm running traktor on a Denon MC-6000 with a Midi Fighter Beat Masher Pro and an F1. I'm trying to use an F1 mapping provided by this lovely community, but for some reason when I upload it, it changes my effects settings to the Beatmasher and vice-versa. I have all controllers set to their own designated in and out ports, and the F1 in midi mode/user mappings but no such luck. Sometimes the midi fighter will adopt the F1 mappings effects and the F1 adopting the beatmasher. Or sometimes the F1 will simply not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you again

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy