Help with the MF 3D in Traktor

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Help with the MF 3D in TraktorReply
Help with the MF 3D in Traktor
Posted on: 27.02.2013 by Kathryne Kleva
A just got the midi fighter 3D in and I did everything the video said, I updated it with the utility then I went into traktor exported everything then imported ean goldens mapping twice. I then went in and imported back the original settings. So the midi fighter lights up and appears to be working and even the traktor control icon on top lights up when I push any of the buttons, but none of the effects turn on or move. I have no idea what the problem is for I am new at this. Please Help
Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by johndavidcrow
...I then went in and imported back the original settings.... Please Help
Did you use the big import button to bring the original settings back in? If so, that's the problem. When you use the big import button, it replaces all of your mappings. For additional mappings you must use the Add-Import method from inside of controller manager.
Kathryne Kleva
A just got the midi fighter 3D in and I did everything the video said, I updated it with the utility then I went into traktor exported everything then imported ean goldens mapping twice. I then went in and imported back the original settings. So the midi fighter lights up and appears to be working and even the traktor control icon on top lights up when I push any of the buttons, but none of the effects turn on or move. I have no idea what the problem is for I am new at this. Please Help
Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by johndavidcrow
...I then went in and imported back the original settings.... Please Help
Did you use the big import button to bring the original settings back in? If so, that's the problem. When you use the big import button, it replaces all of your mappings. For additional mappings you must use the Add-Import method from inside of controller manager.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy