How do make MF3D button a toggle switch in Ableton mode?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: How do make MF3D button a toggle switch in Ableton mode?Reply
How do make MF3D button a toggle switch in Ableton mode?
Posted on: 26.02.2013 by Eva Ploeger
I just got my MIDI Fighter 3D yesterday (much cooler than I anticipated).

I've seen youtube videos for making buttons momentary, but I assume that is no longer needed, as all buttons appear to be momentary in Ableton mode. How do I make a particular button a toggle switch, instead of momentary, while keeping the rest momentary?

Thanks,
DJ Elvis
Eva Ploeger
I just got my MIDI Fighter 3D yesterday (much cooler than I anticipated).

I've seen youtube videos for making buttons momentary, but I assume that is no longer needed, as all buttons appear to be momentary in Ableton mode. How do I make a particular button a toggle switch, instead of momentary, while keeping the rest momentary?

Thanks,
DJ Elvis
Eva Ploeger
Thanks, I'll try that later. I believe it may be reversed order if the MF3D is in Ableton mode.
Adolf Hit
Hey DJElvis,

So the trick is when mapping an arcade as momentary (CC) in Ableton, enter mapping mode, select the control, and press the arcade button, then exit mapping mode while the arcade is held down.

To map the button to Toggle (Note) do the same but press and release before exiting mapping mode.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy