Help needed getting midi fighter 3d up and running remix decks please

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Help needed getting midi fighter 3d up and running remix decks pleaseReply
Help needed getting midi fighter 3d up and running remix decks please
Posted on: 08.03.2013 by Natacha Yih
Hi - I installed the Midi Fighter utility and added the Jam on It TSI file to traktor. I changed the firmware mode to remix decks and the decks will launch with the buttons - but the side buttons will not do anything - im pressing them and traktor is not showing a midi-message . Im wondering if i have the wrong tsi file for this or something?

I cant change the page or deck focus. Wondering if anyone can help. As well in "standard firmware" mode the first bank rightmost light arund the button flashes very fast constantly . If i press the rectangle top buttons then it changes bank and does not flash. Things are not workig how i expected - but im new to this so i have probabally missed something.

What is the correct TSI file for use with remix decks?

Mac OSX (lion) 10.7.5
Traktor 2.6.1
Natacha Yih
Hi - I installed the Midi Fighter utility and added the Jam on It TSI file to traktor. I changed the firmware mode to remix decks and the decks will launch with the buttons - but the side buttons will not do anything - im pressing them and traktor is not showing a midi-message . Im wondering if i have the wrong tsi file for this or something?

I cant change the page or deck focus. Wondering if anyone can help. As well in "standard firmware" mode the first bank rightmost light arund the button flashes very fast constantly . If i press the rectangle top buttons then it changes bank and does not flash. Things are not workig how i expected - but im new to this so i have probabally missed something.

What is the correct TSI file for use with remix decks?

Mac OSX (lion) 10.7.5
Traktor 2.6.1
Latoria Kavulich
you need to import the .mfs file into the utility, or change them to your liking in the HID options

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy