MF Utility Issues?

MF Utility Issues?
Posted on: 13.03.2013 by Tommy Thiner
Anyone else having issues with the MF Utility? I was able to get into the utility once to set buttons colors and what not but 9/10 times I open the MF Utility it shows my Spectra as being a Classic and doesnt allow me to access the utility features such as color coding
Tommy Thiner
Anyone else having issues with the MF Utility? I was able to get into the utility once to set buttons colors and what not but 9/10 times I open the MF Utility it shows my Spectra as being a Classic and doesnt allow me to access the utility features such as color coding
Tommy Thiner
BUMP....Anyone know where I can get the MF_Config_Launcher file for mac os x?
Tommy Thiner
Anyone know where I can get the MF_Config_Launcher file for mac os x?
Tommy Thiner
Only thing I have changed about the MF Spectra since being right out the box was I downloaded the MF Spectra Deck Grat mapping by flashflooder. I did notice though that when downloading the MF Utility I was never able to locate the MF_Config_Launcher file for some reason. I even redownloaded the utility and still was unable to find the file
Tommy Thiner
Im running on OS X and with not being at my laptop I dont know for sure the version of the utility. I downloaded it from here http://www.djranking s.com/midi-fighter-setup/#utility
Nedra Fresneda
Only time i had it acting up was when i loaded a 3D settings file on my spectra. Are you running on Win? OS X? What version of the utility are you using?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy