Spectra Issues (7 Blue Leds Solid) after trying to load firmware

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Spectra Issues (7 Blue Leds Solid) after trying to load firmwareReply
Spectra Issues (7 Blue Leds Solid) after trying to load firmware
Posted on: 19.02.2013 by Kati Garbo
Tried to upload the Remix Decks for the first time, and there was an error, and now it is just solid blue, Wont be read by anything, tried to Reset (using button in the back, tried to upload firmware, nothing) Checked to see if I was getting any midi commands at all from it using Midi Monitor and nothing. Any Suggestions?

Kristie Beschorner
Originally Posted by midifidler
Hey ABB,

Just get in touch with support and they can help you out
They can very much indeed!

Just did (end of last week) and they got me through saving my brand new spectra!

Can't thank them enough! Very kind and ressourceful people there! ;-)

I'm now back at having fun with my midi fighter! Yeah!
Latoria Kavulich
Try this:
Originally Posted by beaubryte
Close the utility.
Connect the Spectra, then remove and uninstall the Spectra from the Windows device manager.
Let Windows search again for new hardware. Should work.
Kati Garbo
Tried to upload the Remix Decks for the first time, and there was an error, and now it is just solid blue, Wont be read by anything, tried to Reset (using button in the back, tried to upload firmware, nothing) Checked to see if I was getting any midi commands at all from it using Midi Monitor and nothing. Any Suggestions?

Maryalice Zwahlen
i believe this is the same issue we had with the MF classics at times when only the top left led would light up and nothing could be done until you reset the controller by pressing the buttons on the back of the unit with a pin and then running the mf update software, is that correct midifidler?

since you guys have managed to solve this i would like to find out how this is solved in case this happens at a club when you set up. could you publicly describe what to do when the spectra blocks out?
Adolf Hit
Woop!
Kristie Beschorner
Originally Posted by midifidler
Hey ABB,

They can very much indeed!

Just did (end of last week) and they got me through saving my brand new spectra!

Can't thank them enough! Very kind and ressourceful people there! ;-)

I'm now back at having fun with my midi fighter! Yeah!
Adolf Hit
Hey ABB,

Kristie Beschorner
Having the exact same issue with my spectra.

While attempting to upgrade the firmware, something went wrong in the process and my Macbook shutted down almost instantly. Since then, my midifighter is bricked, displaying only those 8 dreaded blue rings of death.

Please help. It was fun until it died on me.
Remedios Cario
I am having the same issue but on a mac, any tips Jester?
Latoria Kavulich
Try this:
Originally Posted by beaubryte
Close the utility.
Connect the Spectra, then remove and uninstall the Spectra from the Windows device manager.
Let Windows search again for new hardware. Should work.
Latoria Kavulich
are you on windows? i had the same issue, deleting the driver from the device manager with the spectra unplugged and restarting the utility solved this .
Adolf Hit
hey omnipo7est
email me at michael@djranking s.com and Ill help you out!
Kati Garbo
anybody?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy