Problems with my MF Spectra

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Problems with my MF SpectraReply
Problems with my MF Spectra
Posted on: 24.03.2013 by Tracee Sutyak
I've got the most recent version of traktor, but when I import my mapping (i.e. MF Spectra DeckGrat) it says
"the TSI-Configuration is not supported by this version of Tracktor". Also, when I press buttons on the spectra, the blue light comes on the CTRL part of the screen, so it recognises my device, but there is no sound. I was wondering if anyone could help me.
Tracee Sutyak
I've got the most recent version of traktor, but when I import my mapping (i.e. MF Spectra DeckGrat) it says
"the TSI-Configuration is not supported by this version of Tracktor". Also, when I press buttons on the spectra, the blue light comes on the CTRL part of the screen, so it recognises my device, but there is no sound. I was wondering if anyone could help me.
Deangelo Boender
He stated "the most recent version of traktor". Unless he's mistaken, or for some reason lying, that would be 2.6 right?
I'm searching the community s for threads regarding the nitty gritty of the spectras performance right now, so I want to see whats up too lol
Random X
Probably using an older version of Traktor than the version the Spectra was mapped in, indeed.
Kellie Myrum
Tried some other mappings?
Shawnta Orenstein
Which version of Traktor are you using? And after you imported the Mapping have you set in and out ports to MF Spectra?

//Buffaz

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy