MIDIfighter Spectra Remix Deck C and D mapping

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MIDIfighter Spectra Remix Deck C and D mappingReply
MIDIfighter Spectra Remix Deck C and D mapping
Posted on: 04.07.2013 by Kellie Myrum
Welcome to all,

Check out this mapping I made to control decks C or D and switch between them on the fly.

DOWNLOAD

Since NI didn't allow direct mapping to display corresponding sample cell color in MIDI controllers I've mapped each slot column LED output to lite in four colors just like in the image above. Each cell will display slot level meter to indicate the sample is on play.

Use trigger type modifier and any sell to change between Latched and Gated sample type. This commands are assigned by modifier conditions to be connected with active modifier (condition 1) and for specific remix deck page (condition 2). But, since all trigger cells are assigned with specific slot (condition 1) and remix deck page (condition 2) it was not possible to forbid samples to play while using a modifier to change trigger types. Hopefully NI will add another (third) modifier condition when I'll be updating this mapping for that functionality and slot play mode as well. For now, use this feature to prepare each sample trigger type before playing a set or do it in the mix with your channel fader lowered.

Have fun!
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by justgeorgeous
Hey is George asking about the mapping for the remix deck

[email protected]
I've send it your way.
Edra Varges
Hey is George asking about the mapping for the remix deck

[email protected]
Kellie Myrum
Welcome to all,

Check out this mapping I made to control decks C or D and switch between them on the fly.

DOWNLOAD

Since NI didn't allow direct mapping to display corresponding sample cell color in MIDI controllers I've mapped each slot column LED output to lite in four colors just like in the image above. Each cell will display slot level meter to indicate the sample is on play.

Use trigger type modifier and any sell to change between Latched and Gated sample type. This commands are assigned by modifier conditions to be connected with active modifier (condition 1) and for specific remix deck page (condition 2). But, since all trigger cells are assigned with specific slot (condition 1) and remix deck page (condition 2) it was not possible to forbid samples to play while using a modifier to change trigger types. Hopefully NI will add another (third) modifier condition when I'll be updating this mapping for that functionality and slot play mode as well. For now, use this feature to prepare each sample trigger type before playing a set or do it in the mix with your channel fader lowered.

Have fun!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy