Problem Traktor Pro 2.5: Effects don't work on MF Classic because of Traktor F1

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Problem Traktor Pro 2.5: Effects don't work on MF Classic because of Traktor F1Reply
Problem Traktor Pro 2.5: Effects don't work on MF Classic because of Traktor F1
Posted on: 17.06.2013 by Evan Zidar
Hello Everybody,

I hope this is the right place to write this post so:

Since 3 weeks i own a Traktor F1 for Sampling, etc. and everything works fine.
But as soon as i use my complete setup containing the S2, Midifighter Classic and the F1 the Effects don't work correctly on my Traktor Pro 2.5 Software. My setup is the 4Banks Midimode from DJTT.

That works like this:
I load some songs, play them on deck A and B and use the MF with all the effects or the jogwheels to activate the more effects at the same time.
As soon as I pushed a button on the F1 (set on Deck C) some of the effects on Deck A and B can't be activated with the Midifighter. Without the F1 everything works fine...

I don't know how to solve that problem, i believe it's a simple change in the settings of the software but i haven't figured out yet so maybe someone can help me.

Thx,
Michi
Evan Zidar
Hello Everybody,

I hope this is the right place to write this post so:

Since 3 weeks i own a Traktor F1 for Sampling, etc. and everything works fine.
But as soon as i use my complete setup containing the S2, Midifighter Classic and the F1 the Effects don't work correctly on my Traktor Pro 2.5 Software. My setup is the 4Banks Midimode from DJTT.

That works like this:
I load some songs, play them on deck A and B and use the MF with all the effects or the jogwheels to activate the more effects at the same time.
As soon as I pushed a button on the F1 (set on Deck C) some of the effects on Deck A and B can't be activated with the Midifighter. Without the F1 everything works fine...

I don't know how to solve that problem, i believe it's a simple change in the settings of the software but i haven't figured out yet so maybe someone can help me.

Thx,
Michi
Evan Zidar
solved, thank you
Kellie Myrum
Make sure every mapping device is set for correct controller and not to all ports.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy