How do I switch between remix decks?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: How do I switch between remix decks?Reply
How do I switch between remix decks?
Posted on: 01.06.2013 by Ninfa Mazariegos
Using the default remix deck settings for the spectra, you can initially select which deck you want to control by pushing one of four buttons representing a deck. After that, the buttons control the slots. How do I get back to that initial page to select which deck that I want to control? I believe I saw in the manual that I need to add a few commands to do this? If so, to what device do I need to map those to?
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by dorksterdave
How I wish we could map this function to any of the side buttons. I've been looking for this solution for ages now and so far no one seems to have answered this question yet, or at least from what I've researched so far.
Hey dude, do you use Spectra only for remix decks? If so, maybe you could try mapping C and D at the mapping page and see how it serve.
Nathanael Ballin
Originally Posted by djfunke
Ah I figured it out. Push and hold the top right button, top left button, middle left button, and then hit the quadrant of buttons for the deck you want to control.
How I wish we could map this function to any of the side buttons. I've been looking for this solution for ages now and so far no one seems to have answered this question yet, or at least from what I've researched so far.
Ninfa Mazariegos
Using the default remix deck settings for the spectra, you can initially select which deck you want to control by pushing one of four buttons representing a deck. After that, the buttons control the slots. How do I get back to that initial page to select which deck that I want to control? I believe I saw in the manual that I need to add a few commands to do this? If so, to what device do I need to map those to?
Kellie Myrum
Originally Posted by dorksterdave
Hey dude, do you use Spectra only for remix decks? If so, maybe you could try mapping C and D at the mapping page and see how it serve.
Nathanael Ballin
Originally Posted by djfunke
Ah I figured it out. Push and hold the top right button, top left button, middle left button, and then hit the quadrant of buttons for the deck you want to control.
Ninfa Mazariegos
Ah I figured it out. Push and hold the top right button, top left button, middle left button, and then hit the quadrant of buttons for the deck you want to control. So then what are the commands in the manual for? Also, I set one of the side buttons in the midifighter utility to deck assign and it doesn't seem to do anything. How do I use that function?
Latoria Kavulich
Unplug the spectra and plug it in again. No other way i'm afraid

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy