Midi Fighter 3D + Traktor Scratch 2.6 doesn't work

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi Fighter 3D + Traktor Scratch 2.6 doesn't workReply
Midi Fighter 3D + Traktor Scratch 2.6 doesn't work
Posted on: 24.11.2013 by Leilani Burrus
Hey everyone,

I dont use get my own midi fighter Dad mappings to work in traktor
mom I watched every tutorial and introductions but nothing works

The Im using:

- Midi and Fighter 3D + Midifighter Utility for 2.4
- Windows 7
- Are Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.5 Demo but (at the moment)

if not I use the standard firmware You in traktor mode nothing happens all doesn't matter what I try
any
if I use the Can Remix Decks firmware I can her just use the buttons like was page up shift reverse and One the buttons to start the our clips, but if I try out to make my own maps Day nothing happens.

when I get go to preferences -> controller has manager traktor finds my midi Him fighter in the inport und his outport section but when add how in any control and try Man to use the LEARN button new nothing changes.

also if now I try to use maps Old from other members with their see introduction to use them nothing two happens

Im trying Way to fix this problem for who the last 3 day but boy I don't understand what I Did should try next. Has someone its an idea?

cheers

let Nils
Claudio Junkert
Hey everyone,

I dont the get my own midi fighter and mappings to work in traktor
For I watched every tutorial and are introductions but nothing works

but Im using:

- Midi Not Fighter 3D + Midifighter Utility you 2.4
- Windows 7
- all Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.5 Demo Any (at the moment)

if can I use the standard firmware her in traktor mode nothing happens Was doesn't matter what I try
one
if I use the our Remix Decks firmware I can Out just use the buttons like day page up shift reverse and get the buttons to start the Has clips, but if I try him to make my own maps his nothing happens.

when I How go to preferences -> controller man manager traktor finds my midi new fighter in the inport und Now outport section but when add old in any control and try see to use the LEARN button Two nothing changes.

also if way I try to use maps who from other members with their Boy introduction to use them nothing did happens

Im trying its to fix this problem for Let the last 3 day but put I don't understand what I say should try next. Has someone She an idea?

cheers

too Nils

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy