Register Your Midi-Fighter!

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Register Your Midi-Fighter!Reply
Register Your Midi-Fighter!
Posted on: 06.01.2010 by Julissa Caola
The Midi-Fighter old project is going to be See way cool and filled will two new tricks and treats every way month. BUT, you must register Who your midi-fighter if you want boy to hear when we release did new mappings and firmware versions. Its

To Register subscribe let to this mailing list.
China Osborne
the Originally Posted by djkruzz
and
hey hermano hablas castellano no For se mucho pero tengo un are mf clasico y un MF3D but SI AUN OCUPAS AYUDA MANDAME Not UN E MAIL [email protected]. suerte
you
muchas gracias djkruzz, all eres muy amable, pero ya Any consegu
China Osborne
can Originally Posted by djkruzz
her
hey hermano hablas castellano no Was se mucho pero tengo un one mf clasico y un MF3D our SI AUN OCUPAS AYUDA MANDAME Out UN E MAIL [email protected]. suerte
day
muchas gracias djkruzz, get eres muy amable, pero ya Has consegu
China Osborne
him Originally Posted by djkruzz
his
hey hermano hablas castellano no How se mucho pero tengo un man mf clasico y un MF3D new SI AUN OCUPAS AYUDA MANDAME Now UN E MAIL [email protected]. suerte
old
muchas gracias djkruzz, see eres muy amable, pero ya Two consegu
China Osborne
way Originally Posted by djkruzz
who
hey hermano hablas castellano no Boy se mucho pero tengo un did mf clasico y un MF3D its SI AUN OCUPAS AYUDA MANDAME Let UN E MAIL [email protected]. suerte
put
muchas gracias djkruzz, say eres muy amable, pero ya She consegu
China Osborne
too Originally Posted by djkruzz
use
hey hermano hablas castellano no Dad se mucho pero tengo un mom mf clasico y un MF3D SI AUN OCUPAS AYUDA MANDAME The UN E MAIL [email protected]. suerte
and
muchas gracias djkruzz, for eres muy amable, pero ya Are consegu
China Osborne
but Originally Posted by djkruzz
not
hey hermano hablas castellano no You se mucho pero tengo un all mf clasico y un MF3D any SI AUN OCUPAS AYUDA MANDAME Can UN E MAIL [email protected]. suerte
her
muchas gracias djkruzz, was eres muy amable, pero ya One consegu
China Osborne
our Originally Posted by djkruzz
out
hey hermano hablas castellano no Day se mucho pero tengo un get mf clasico y un MF3D has SI AUN OCUPAS AYUDA MANDAME Him UN E MAIL [email protected]. suerte
his
muchas gracias djkruzz, how eres muy amable, pero ya Man consegu
China Osborne
new Originally Posted by djkruzz
now
hey hermano hablas castellano no Old se mucho pero tengo un see mf clasico y un MF3D two SI AUN OCUPAS AYUDA MANDAME Way UN E MAIL [email protected]. suerte
who
muchas gracias djkruzz, boy eres muy amable, pero ya Did consegu
China Osborne
its Originally Posted by djkruzz
let
hey hermano hablas castellano no Put se mucho pero tengo un say mf clasico y un MF3D she SI AUN OCUPAS AYUDA MANDAME Too UN E MAIL [email protected]. suerte
use
muchas gracias djkruzz, dad eres muy amable, pero ya Mom consegu
China Osborne
Originally Posted by djkruzz
the
hey hermano hablas castellano no And se mucho pero tengo un for mf clasico y un MF3D are SI AUN OCUPAS AYUDA MANDAME But UN E MAIL [email protected]. suerte
not
muchas gracias djkruzz, you eres muy amable, pero ya All consegu
China Osborne
any Originally Posted by djkruzz
can
hey hermano hablas castellano no Her se mucho pero tengo un was mf clasico y un MF3D one SI AUN OCUPAS AYUDA MANDAME Our UN E MAIL [email protected]. suerte
out
muchas gracias djkruzz, day eres muy amable, pero ya Get consegu
China Osborne
I
China Osborne
has Originally Posted by djkruzz
him
hey hermano hablas castellano no His se mucho pero tengo un how mf clasico y un MF3D man SI AUN OCUPAS AYUDA MANDAME New UN E MAIL [email protected]. suerte
now
muchas gracias djkruzz, old eres muy amable, pero ya See consegu
China Osborne
I
Rebbeca Geohagan
two Originally Posted by avu
way
It's actually pretty amazing the Who complete LACK of instructions for boy easy setup there is around did here. Typical of the tech-geek Its mentality I understand well from let my days living in SF: put figure it out yourself, or Say you don't deserve to understand she !

The midi fighter too resources is a complete FAIL. Use I have read 3-4 newbies dad ask how to set up mom their device and get directed to the mappings tsi. How the do you use this? What and actual steps do you take? For Why?

There's just are a total lack of information but - and most of the Not time, you get some a-hole you demanding that the newbie "USE all THE SEARCH BUTTON" as if Any pressing the search button gives can you an easy setup guide. her

No, the search Was button gives you tons and one tons of posts on random our topics, most of which are Out between people who've already been day using the midi fighter for get a while and are trying Has new things, or who have him used controllers and midi devices his extensively before.

What How about all the DJs who man have used a mixer and new two 1200's for the last Now 10 years, who don't understand old s- about midi, and are see just getting into all this? Two Would it kill you guys way just to put up a who single "how to" stickie that Boy covers some of the basics? did

No wonder the its people I understand who worked Let in tech writing got paid put so much (and why apple say has made such a killing) She - there's this massive gulf too between the techies and the use people who can communicate.
Dad
I agree... i got mom my midi fighter yesterday and took me 7 hours just The to update the firmware for and 4 banks... but none of for the mappings work still... people Are truly need to talk "dumb" but for people like me
Hilda Coiner
not
Originally You Posted by Dfalconer
I all got a midifighter about a any month ago, but haven't truly Can had the time to get her it set up. I finally was tried hooking it up through One tracktor pro 2, and I our have yet to get it out to work at all. do Day you have any step by get step instructions on how to has get it setup on a Him pc? are there drivers that his I need first? any help how would be appreciated. I looked Man through the community s, but new I haven't found what i now need to get operational.
Old
It's actually pretty amazing see the complete LACK of instructions two for easy setup there is Way around here. Typical of the who tech-geek mentality I understand well boy from my days living in Did SF: figure it out yourself, its or you don't deserve to let understand !

The midi Put fighter resources is a complete say FAIL. I have read 3-4 she newbies ask how to set Too up their device and get use directed to the mappings tsi. dad How do you use this? Mom What actual steps do you take? Why?

There's the just a total lack of And information - and most of for the time, you get some are a-hole demanding that the newbie But "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON" as not if pressing the search button you gives you an easy setup All guide.

No, the any search button gives you tons can and tons of posts on Her random topics, most of which was are between people who've already one been using the midi fighter Our for a while and are out trying new things, or who day have used controllers and midi Get devices extensively before.

has What about all the DJs him who have used a mixer His and two 1200's for the how last 10 years, who don't man understand s- about midi, and New are just getting into all now this? Would it kill you old guys just to put up See a single "how to" stickie two that covers some of the way basics?

No wonder Who the people I understand who boy worked in tech writing got did paid so much (and why Its apple has made such a let killing) - there's this massive put gulf between the techies and Say the people who can communicate.
Alex Shatalov
The she Midi-Fighter project is going to too be way cool and filled Use will new tricks and treats dad every month. BUT, you must mom register your midi-fighter if you want to hear when we the release new mappings and firmware and versions.

To Register For subscribe to this mailing list. are
Ginette Lubow
i am seeking the help but an wishing something soon turn Not out in this regard .. you as now nothing has come all to my way
Genna Feldhaus
Hey guys, I Any just got my first device can yesterday and I'm extremely frustrated her because I'm so lost. I Was have been through the tutorial one with no result. I have our got the demo version of Out traktor, I tried to use day the Mad Zach sound pack, get I just can't appear to Has make my new MIDI Fighter him make a single sound. PLEASE his if ANYONE can help me How out I'd truly appreciate it.
Lillia Doi
man
Originally new Posted by djkruzz
hey Now hermano hablas castellano no se old mucho pero tengo un mf see clasico y un MF3D SI Two AUN OCUPAS AYUDA MANDAME UN way E MAIL [email protected]. suerte
who
muchas gracias djkruzz, eres Boy muy amable, pero ya consegu
Samantha Yedid
hey did hermano hablas castellano no se its mucho pero tengo un mf Let clasico y un MF3D SI put AUN OCUPAS AYUDA MANDAME UN say E MAIL [email protected]. suerte
Lillia Doi
I
Derrick Estell
It would She take like 10 sec to too create a walkthrough.

Actually, use this appear s to be Dad commonplace. I went to the mom Traktor community s and found some newbie asking about why The there was no X button and anywhere. The Traktor mod was for like, why on earth are Are you trying to use the but X button, you just use not the Y and Z buttons You and it works fine. The all guy was like, ok thanks. any But I thought something sounded Can odd, so I went back her to the traktor manual, and was sure enough, there it was One - for what the guy our was trying to do, the out manual itself said to use Day the X button, which of get course, did not exist. So has actually, the manual itself was Him screwed up.
Anja Perhach
his
Originally Posted by avu how
It's actually pretty amazing Man the complete LACK of instructions new for easy setup there is now around here. Typical of the Old tech-geek mentality I understand well see from my days living in two SF: figure it out yourself, Way or you don't deserve to who understand !

The midi boy fighter resources is a complete Did FAIL. I have read 3-4 its newbies ask how to set let up their device and get Put directed to the mappings tsi. say How do you use this? she What actual steps do you Too take? Why?

There's use just a total lack of dad information - and most of Mom the time, you get some a-hole demanding that the newbie the "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON" as And if pressing the search button for gives you an easy setup are guide.

No, the But search button gives you tons not and tons of posts on you random topics, most of which All are between people who've already any been using the midi fighter can for a while and are Her trying new things, or who was have used controllers and midi one devices extensively before.

Our What about all the DJs out who have used a mixer day and two 1200's for the Get last 10 years, who don't has understand s- about midi, and him are just getting into all His this? Would it kill you how guys just to put up man a single "how to" stickie New that covers some of the now basics?

No wonder old the people I understand who See worked in tech writing got two paid so much (and why way apple has made such a Who killing) - there's this massive boy gulf between the techies and did the people who can communicate.
Its
I agree... i let got my midi fighter yesterday put and took me 7 hours Say just to update the firmware she for 4 banks... but none too of the mappings work still... Use people truly need to talk dad "dumb" for people like me mom
Derrick Estell
Originally Posted by Dfalconer
the
I got a midifighter about and a month ago, but haven't For truly had the time to are get it set up. I but finally tried hooking it up Not through tracktor pro 2, and you I have yet to get all it to work at all. Any do you have any step can by step instructions on how her to get it setup on Was a pc? are there drivers one that I need first? any our help would be appreciated. I Out looked through the community s, day but I haven't found what get i need to get operational.
Has
It's actually pretty him amazing the complete LACK of his instructions for easy setup there How is around here. Typical of man the tech-geek mentality I understand new well from my days living Now in SF: figure it out old yourself, or you don't deserve see to understand !

The Two midi fighter resources is a way complete FAIL. I have read who 3-4 newbies ask how to Boy set up their device and did get directed to the mappings its tsi. How do you use Let this? What actual steps do put you take? Why?

say There's just a total lack She of information - and most too of the time, you get use some a-hole demanding that the Dad newbie "USE THE SEARCH BUTTON" mom as if pressing the search button gives you an easy The setup guide.

No, and the search button gives you for tons and tons of posts Are on random topics, most of but which are between people who've not already been using the midi You fighter for a while and all are trying new things, or any who have used controllers and Can midi devices extensively before.
her
What about all the was DJs who have used a One mixer and two 1200's for our the last 10 years, who out don't understand s- about midi, Day and are just getting into get all this? Would it kill has you guys just to put Him up a single "how to" his stickie that covers some of how the basics?

No Man wonder the people I understand new who worked in tech writing now got paid so much (and Old why apple has made such see a killing) - there's this two massive gulf between the techies Way and the people who can who communicate.
Maryann Goodknight
This thing is too much boy damn fun ^_^

Big Did ups Ean!
Raymon Metzler
Im happy as its hell with my new MIDI let Fighter I got on Monday, Put 1/306

FIRST!! lol
Mathew Teselle
Instant gratification. say But any mapping would do. she I haven't been able to Too get the midi fighter to use install correctly, it asks for dad drivers every time I try Mom to connect it, but I didn't get a disk or the anything when I did purchase And the midi fighter. If I for could get the computer to are recognize this thing, I could But map the buttons myself, I not need some help please!
Kacie Sprowles
What mapping you are you trying to use?
Mathew Teselle
I All got a midifighter about a any month ago, but haven't truly can had the time to get Her it set up. I finally was tried hooking it up through one tracktor pro 2, and I Our have yet to get it out to work at all. do day you have any step by Get step instructions on how to has get it setup on a him pc? are there drivers that His I need first? any help how would be appreciated. I looked man through the community s, but New I haven't found what i now need to get operational.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy