X1 + Z1 of s4mk2?

Home :: General Discussion :: X1 + Z1 of s4mk2?Reply
X1 + Z1 of s4mk2?
Posted on: 25.11.2013 by Janeen Bronkhorst
Hi, I'm believeing of either getting the updated Traktor X1 and Z1, or the S4 mk 2, any thoughts on either, or is there anything better, so many conflicting opinions on-line, I club dj 6-7 times a year, mainly using it at home tho. Used to use the old x1 and z1, liked it a lot but i stupidly sold my macbook ant the controllers (long story). I now have a I5 macbook pro 15", just don't know what way to go controller wise.

Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.
Arielle Goodling
Originally Posted by quality control
or get two X1 MK2's with a Behringer CMD MM-1 for 4 channel mixing.
But then you'll need separate audio interface (not bad choice though, MM-1 is nice controller, although it screams CHROMA CAPS every time you use it with original knobs)
Janeen Bronkhorst
Hi, I'm believeing of either getting the updated Traktor X1 and Z1, or the S4 mk 2, any thoughts on either, or is there anything better, so many conflicting opinions on-line, I club dj 6-7 times a year, mainly using it at home tho. Used to use the old x1 and z1, liked it a lot but i stupidly sold my macbook ant the controllers (long story). I now have a I5 macbook pro 15", just don't know what way to go controller wise.

Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.
Gaynell Rydberg
Get an MC-1000. One of the cheapest 4 channel interfaces.
Arielle Goodling
Originally Posted by quality control
But then you'll need separate audio interface (not bad choice though, MM-1 is nice controller, although it screams CHROMA CAPS every time you use it with original knobs)
Jetta Drenzek
I have an S4 (The first one) and it's the dog's bollocks. I love jog wheels, it's a habit I just can't get out of. Also you can upgrade to a timecode set up with the S4 if further down the line you would like such a feature.
Horacio Stranathan
Petra Arra
if you just mix 2 decks, the the x1 z1 setup is just fine. otherwise, go for the s4. if you like the x1z1 setup, why not start from there and add what you need later on

<< Back to General DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy