Simple Traktor mapping question

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Simple Traktor mapping questionReply
Simple Traktor mapping question
Posted on: 04.08.2013 by Melodi Cudzilo
Hey everyone,

I have a question about mapping in traktor to my Akai MPK25.

I want to map a button to toggle the view of the FX panel & the master clock panel. Also am wondering how I can save my layout so that when I boot Traktor, my samples loaded into the FX deck. For some reason when I boot, I have one effect already engaged & I cannot figure out how it saved this way but I would like to fix it so that nothing is engaged & (as previously stated) I'd like to have two samples loaded & certain playlists loaded into the the ribbon below the crossfader.

Look forward to the help fellas. Enjoy your Sunday!
Melodi Cudzilo
Hey everyone,

I have a question about mapping in traktor to my Akai MPK25.

I want to map a button to toggle the view of the FX panel & the master clock panel. Also am wondering how I can save my layout so that when I boot Traktor, my samples loaded into the FX deck. For some reason when I boot, I have one effect already engaged & I cannot figure out how it saved this way but I would like to fix it so that nothing is engaged & (as previously stated) I'd like to have two samples loaded & certain playlists loaded into the the ribbon below the crossfader.

Look forward to the help fellas. Enjoy your Sunday!

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy