Z2 Mapping help!

Z2 Mapping help!
Posted on: 12.09.2013 by Henrietta Dortch
Hey guys!
So in the X1 mk2 video, Felix said he remapped flux mode to instead add hot cues 5-8 on his x1. I'd love to do the same with my Z2, but when i tried a few weeks ago, well, i don't know what happened. Shit hit the fan, lol...
So is there anyone who can give me a short idea of what to do with the shift functions and whatnot? That's where i'm lost..

Thanks!
Steve
Henrietta Dortch
Originally Posted by Stewe
Hey steve,

One toggle type modifier would do the trick. Set a modifier to toggle between two values so you can assign one value for 1-4 and second value for 5-8.

Don't forget to delete flux mode command before adding a modifier.
Got you. I will give that a go as soon as i get the chance. Shouldn't be a problem! Thanks dude!
Henrietta Dortch
Hey guys!
So in the X1 mk2 video, Felix said he remapped flux mode to instead add hot cues 5-8 on his x1. I'd love to do the same with my Z2, but when i tried a few weeks ago, well, i don't know what happened. Shit hit the fan, lol...
So is there anyone who can give me a short idea of what to do with the shift functions and whatnot? That's where i'm lost..

Thanks!
Steve
Henrietta Dortch
Originally Posted by Stewe
Hey steve,

One toggle type modifier would do the trick. Set a modifier to toggle between two values so you can assign one value for 1-4 and second value for 5-8.

Got you. I will give that a go as soon as i get the chance. Shouldn't be a problem! Thanks dude!
Kellie Myrum
Hey steve,

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy