Ableton DJs: Can you help this 16 year old w/ mapping Nano Kontrol 2? I'm able to pay

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Ableton DJs: Can you help this 16 year old w/ mapping Nano Kontrol 2? I'm able to payReply
Ableton DJs: Can you help this 16 year old w/ mapping Nano Kontrol 2? I'm able to pay
Posted on: 13.09.2013 by Dia Laryea
I found this image online which should be helpful, but I've NEVER mapped anything in my life, and I got this Korg Nano Kontrol 2 for free so I don't know exactly what I can and can't do with it.

I tried mapping on Ableton but everything was too confusing for me, I'd be willing to pay like $6 from my Paypal (it's all I have left) if you'd be willing to Skype me and tell me what I'd need to do to be able to map this to Ableton.

Thanks!

Dia Laryea
I found this image online which should be helpful, but I've NEVER mapped anything in my life, and I got this Korg Nano Kontrol 2 for free so I don't know exactly what I can and can't do with it.

I tried mapping on Ableton but everything was too confusing for me, I'd be willing to pay like $6 from my Paypal (it's all I have left) if you'd be willing to Skype me and tell me what I'd need to do to be able to map this to Ableton.

Thanks!

Rolanda Clodfelder
Midi Mappings in Ableton are not like Traktor, you need to create a set template and these may or may not even work between various versions of Ableton.

Just hit midi mode in Ableton ctrl+m (windows) or Cmd+m (mac) .. highlight whatever item you want to control and press / move the corresponding slider or button - Job Done.
Kristofer Krauel
what happened to learning how to do something? why do you need to be told what to do all of the time? Sometimes searching for the answer is more fun and you almost certainly learn other things along the way!!
Halley Wurzer
You don't have to pay for this info online man! Watch youtube tutorials on Ableton. There is enough free info out there to give you the tools necessary to take full advantage of your drive and potential. You just have to be willing to work a little! Good luck!
Kellie Myrum
Ableton mapping is pretty simple. Just enable MIDI button and all mappable controls should come in blue (I believe), from there just click on any button/knob is software and apply to any knob on your controller by twisting or pressing buttons. Disable MIDI function and test result.

Hope this helps.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy