X1 Mk2 Mapping

X1 Mk2 Mapping
Posted on: 22.08.2013 by Ruthann Winningham
Hi,

I have 2 X1 Mk2 and I cant find a way to have them as A-C and B-D.
Is there any way I can Map the X1, because I also dont seam to find anything on Traktor to adjust the settings on X1 Mk2.

Any help is kindly appreciated.

Thanks
Fernando
Libby Mudie
Originally Posted by jdownesbaird
I wish you would, too, so that I could use all the awesome mappings you would make for it using the touch strips/knobs!
Yeaah, Stewe get the x1 mk2! Come on we need ur good work with mappings hahaaha
Delena Katherman
Originally Posted by Stewe
Damn, I must get one of this new X1's...
I wish you would, too, so that I could use all the awesome mappings you would make for it using the touch strips/knobs!
Delena Katherman
Originally Posted by twosloths
Actually if you want to stay with the default mapping that is not the way to do it.

When you first plug in the x1 mk2 and traktor is on it will say A B in the LCD screens. Turn the encoder below and it will switch.
I don't believe that A-C and B-D are options, though. I'm sure the OP tried that. For some reason there are only certain combos of deck control that you can choose from when you first plug in the X1mk2.
Ruthann Winningham
Hi,

I have 2 X1 Mk2 and I cant find a way to have them as A-C and B-D.
Is there any way I can Map the X1, because I also dont seam to find anything on Traktor to adjust the settings on X1 Mk2.

Any help is kindly appreciated.

Thanks
Fernando
Libby Mudie
Originally Posted by jdownesbaird
Yeaah, Stewe get the x1 mk2! Come on we need ur good work with mappings hahaaha
Delena Katherman
Originally Posted by Stewe
Kellie Myrum
Delena Katherman
Originally Posted by twosloths
Actually if you want to stay with the default mapping that is not the way to do it.

When you first plug in the x1 mk2 and traktor is on it will say A B in the LCD screens. Turn the encoder below and it will switch.
I don't believe that A-C and B-D are options, though. I'm sure the OP tried that. For some reason there are only certain combos of deck control that you can choose from when you first plug in the X1mk2.
Valentine Hesch

Kellie Myrum
Enter the mapping and change all deck B commands to be assigned for deck C target. Should be easy as that.

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy