Traktor starts with effects already turned on

Home :: Post and find Controller Mappings :: Traktor starts with effects already turned onReply
Traktor starts with effects already turned on
Posted on: 12.09.2013 by Twyla Tornabene
I've done some editing to my VCI-400 mapping and now when Traktor starts, the effects are already turned on and have to be turned off in order to start playing as usual. This happens with and without the controller plugged in. Can anyone give me some idea of what to look for in the mapping to prevent this from happening anymore?
Twyla Tornabene
Originally Posted by Xtian317
Turn them off, then click disk next to the the FX unit to take a snapshot (save the settings) of that FX unit.
Or, make sure the effect is off before you close Traktor.
Thanks this worked.
Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by Stewe
This,

Also after you take a snap shot (or store preset) make sure to export preferences and effects along with controller mappings (MIDI port set to none) and load them again just to be sure
Good point Stewe!
Kellie Myrum
Turn them off, then click disk next to the the FX unit to take a snapshot (save the settings) of that FX unit.
This,

Also after you take a snap shot (or store preset) make sure to export preferences and effects along with controller mappings (MIDI port set to none) and load them again just to be sure
Twyla Tornabene
I've done some editing to my VCI-400 mapping and now when Traktor starts, the effects are already turned on and have to be turned off in order to start playing as usual. This happens with and without the controller plugged in. Can anyone give me some idea of what to look for in the mapping to prevent this from happening anymore?
Twyla Tornabene
Thanks this worked.
Valery Ellick
Originally Posted by Stewe
This,

Good point Stewe!
Kellie Myrum
This,

Valery Ellick
Twanda Triche
Each effect has a default setting that is activated when the effect is loaded, even the on/off state. Most effects have a reset command on button 1 to recall this aswell. If You map the "FX Store Preset" command You can set the effects to whatever You like. Note that Preferences/Effects/FX Unit Routing tickbox "Reset parameters on switching FX" does just that, to the default setting...

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy