Midi Mapping Help

Midi Mapping Help
Posted on: 14.09.2013 by Bettina Brault
Hey Guys, I'm an amateur DJ who just bought Traktor Pro 2, and I am having trouble fine tuning a MIDI map that I got for my DJ Tech I-Mix. It's not a great controller, I know, but it's what I've got. The problem I'm having is that my low kill for deck B won't work properly. It's stuck on kill, and when you press the kill button again it takes away even more off the low end. Any advice would be helpful since I don't have any experience with mapping MIDI controllers. thanks!
Bettina Brault
Hey Guys, I'm an amateur DJ who just bought Traktor Pro 2, and I am having trouble fine tuning a MIDI map that I got for my DJ Tech I-Mix. It's not a great controller, I know, but it's what I've got. The problem I'm having is that my low kill for deck B won't work properly. It's stuck on kill, and when you press the kill button again it takes away even more off the low end. Any advice would be helpful since I don't have any experience with mapping MIDI controllers. thanks!
Kellie Myrum
Hey Klaymen,

Welcome to DJTT community s and Traktor!

That doesn't sound like a big issue there. Can you share that mapping to see what could be possibly wrong?

<< Back to Post and find Controller MappingsReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy